AUS vs IRE Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022
Australia vs Ireland, Match 31 of T20 World Cup
31 October, 1:30 PM IST
The Gabba, Brisbane.
Where to watch AUS vs IRE Live?
Watch AUS vs IRE Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
|SUPER 12 GROUP 1|
|Teams||Played||Won||Lost||NR||Pts||Net Run Rate|
Australia vs Ireland Pitch Report
The pitch at the Gabba is a typical Aussie wicket offering assistance to the pacers with some pace and bounce early in the innings. As the game progresses batters can settle and make the most of the track with the pace on offer. Spinners need to outsmart the batters with their quicker ones.The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs. The sky shall be clear without any cloud covering and we might have a full game on the cards.
Last result at the venue
Australia (178/7 in 20 overs) beat West Indies(147/8 in 20 overs) by 31 runs.
Australia(recent last)- L L L W NR
Ireland(recent last) – W W L W NR
AUS Playing 11
- There was a covid scare in the Australian camp when Adam Zampa and Matthew Wade tested positive in the last week.
- The covid scare seems to have been put to rest for now as Matthew Wade has returned negative and will be available for the game against Ireland.
- Adam Zampa is also expected to return to the team as the covid crisis for Australia now seems to be over.
1. David Warner
2. Aaron Finch(C)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Tim David
7. Matthew Wade(wk)
8. Pat Cummins
9. Josh Hazlewood
10. Adam Zampa
11. Mitchell Starc
David Warner Stats in T20I
The explosive Australian batter is yet to come well for Australia in the world cup. He might try to take some time on the crease and get some momentum going in order to return to his best.
Marcus Stoinis Stats in T20I
He proved his mettle in the game against Sri Lanka, proving his importance in the team as a finisher. His medium-pace bowling with variations also comes in handy for Australia.
IRE Playing 11
- Ireland won a tight game against England given the implementation of the DLS rule for that particular fixture.
- They would not like to make any changes to their eleven and would want to maintain their winning combination in this match.
1. Paul Stirling
2. Andrew Balbirnie(C)
3. Lorcan Tucker
4. Harry Tector
5. George Dockrell
6. Curtis Campher
7. Gareth Delany
8. Mark Adair
9. Fionn Hand
10. Barry McCarthy
11. Joshua Little
Andrew Balbirnie Stats in T20I
The Irish skipper came out against England in full flow and would want to replicate his performance in order to strengthen Ireland’s chances in the world cup.
Paul Stirling Stats in T20I
The veteran Irish opener has been dominant wit the bat in this format of the game. His contribution will play a big role in determining their chances in the world cup.
Who will win Australia vs Ireland Today Match ?
- A victory for any of the two teams would only solidify their chances for the next round.
- Australia and Ireland have come across each other only once in the past, Australia won that encounter.
- Australia look strong on paper.